Customer service resume is one of the most essential documents required while applying for any support related jobs. Usually a customer service representative is liable to interact with the customers and solve their problems.
Today, each and every business requires its own customer support desk with professional who have core knowledge about the industry, its ongoing, technicalities, etc. Whenever, a customer approaches this personnel he/she must be efficient in addressing them, understanding their issues and solving them.
While applying for this job, a customer service resume does the most work for you. While drafting your resume you must ensure to make it professional and include all the necessities related to this job profile. An efficient objective statement, mention of skill set, experience section along with responsibilities together make a resume all the more job winning.
One should not hurry while writing their customer service resume. They must ensure to study some examples of customer service resume to understand the important sections to be included, the language to be used and other formatting requirements.
The below given customer service resume example will help you in drafting an equally good resume for yourself.
Customer Service Resume Sample
John W. Lewis
3389 Lake Forest Drive
Lenexa, KS 66215
A highly talented and accomplished Customer Service professional with extensive skills looking for an aspiring company where my interpersonal communication and account keeping activities can be utilized at its core.
Summary of Qualifications
- 5 years of Customer Service and sales support experience
- Proficient in developing, maintaining and strengthening business relationship with clients
- Ability to meet or exceed all sales and customer service goals
- Recognized for excellent problem solving skills, hardworking and trustworthy nature
- Experienced in record keeping, invoicing and following up on account activities
- Pleasing personality with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
Professional Work Experience
ABC Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Service Specialist
20012 – Present
- Assist customers about their pricing enquiries and provide accurate and timely quotes
- Provide briefing to outside sales representative and inform them about sales and service support details
- Interact with accounts team and calculate credit adjustments and forward them accordingly
- Track and carry out order processing activities and monitor and coordinate invoicing and shipping functions
- Responsible to interview, recruit and train customer support representatives
- Improve customer service based on client feedback and introduce new policies and procedures for efficient functioning
- Supervise and manage customer service staff of thirty people
XYZ Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Service Representative
2010 – 2012
- Provide support to sales team and ensure all sales and service objectives are met
- Interact with customers, understand their queries, solving their issues and providing detailed information on new products
- Perform market research surveys on customer needs and requirements
- Coordinate with the new customers and help them with their new accounts
- Assist customer service specialist in development of new policies and procedures
- Contribute in training the new customer service representatives and associates
- Prepare weekly, monthly as well as annual sales reports
MNO Pvt. Ltd.
2009 – 2010
- Respond to incoming calls and forward calls to the concerned person
- Greet visitors and take them to the concerned person
- Organize meetings and event conferences
- Interact with customers, understand their issues and provide them with basic solutions
- Understand and document the customer requirements and provide them to customer service representatives
- Compile data and supplementary information to maintain research activities
BS in Sales and Marketing
University of Lenexa, KS – 2007 – 2010
High School Diploma
Lenexa, KS – 2007
Name: John W. Lewis
Date of Birth: May 25, 1990
Marital Status: Single
The customer service resume sample above is drafted from the general information available. While drafting your resume with the help of above resume example, ensure to make necessary changes. Hope, the above sample customer service resume will help you in documenting your own job wining resume.