Each business organization needs someone to attain and greet clients and guests in their office, to help them out with their queries. For this, candidates, especially females are appointed to work on the front desk as receptionists. These receptionists are also needed at the airport lounges, where people can wait to board their flights or pick up their guests. The job they do at the airport is similar to any office receptionist. They have to take care of the passengers’ needs and provide them access to the airfield. If you have the customer service attitude and a professional demeanour, you can apply for the job to the airport by writing an airline lounge receptionist resume.
The receptionists are the first point of contact when visiting any business organization. Similarly, to make the initial contact with the potential employers, you have to send the airline lounge receptionist resume to apply for the job. By going through the resume, the hiring managers understand your qualification and experience in relation to the applied position. The recruiting personnel are more interested in your customer service skills because the receptionist job is more of dealing with customers. Thus, the airline lounge receptionist resume should speak about your experience in providing services to clients, and the safety regulations you follow while performing your responsibilities.
Resume is written to communicate your intention to the employers, and to further the correspondence. That could be achieved by writing an efficient and impressive resume. Take some help from the resume writing tips and resumes example before writing the airline lounge receptionist resume. The following sample will also help you in applying for the receptionist job to the airport.
Airline Lounge Receptionist Resume Sample
John D. McMinn
3047 Rockford Mountain Lane
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
To work as an airline lounge receptionist at the airport where I can use my customer service skills in attending the passengers, and guest visiting the lounges.
Summary of Qualifications
- Impressive communication and customer service skills
- Attractive personality and good voice quality
- Knowledge of French and German languages
- Capable of working under pressure
- Organized and effective time manage skills
Airline Lounge Receptionist
International Airport, Chapel Hill, NC
2008 – Present
- Greet and admit guests and members to the airline lounge
- Announce arrival and departures of flights
- Provide services to passengers as per their request, and serve them snack and beverages
- Attend to members’ complaints, request and queries and respond to them in a professional manner
- Listen and respond to the buzzer sound by opening the lounge door
- Verify membership cards, and reservations for admitting passengers in the lounge
- Update with the flights’ schedules to answer the travellers’ questions
- Direct or usher passengers to the departure gates, terminal facilities and rest rooms
- Arrange refreshments such as pastry, nuts, and coffee on the serving trays
- Pick up trash and clear the table
- Open and close lounge doors for passengers
- Help injured, sick or elderly people while boarding
- Coordinate the transportation of the baggage from the lounge to the terminal
- Supervise the activities in the kitchen and dining area to check its compliance with sanitation requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Chapel Hill Community College, Chapel Hill, NC
Receptionists are responsible for holding the business reputation with their effective customer service skills. They are important for the businesses since they maintain the bridge between the clients and company. If you have the ability to serve customers with smile, and solve their problems, use this airline lounge receptionist resume sample to work in your favourite airport.