For those who love to work outside instead of sitting in a cubicle and have a penchant for working with mechanical instruments, working as agriculture equipment operator would be the right path to walk on. However, the job also involves lots of hard work. To find the job, you will have to visit the agriculture farms in your area and speak to the employees or the owner about any openings. You can also get information browsing on the internet and looking up in the yellow pages. If you find any openings, then be ready to write agriculture farm equipment operator resume.
Today, technology has played a major role in enhancing the agriculture production. There are lots of equipments used in the farm. It will also depend on how big the agriculture farm and type of production are. Still, you should be able to operate equipment’s used for the common types of farming activities like cultivation, planting, harvesting and fertilizing, and pest control. When you are writing the agriculture farm equipment operator resume, make sure you include your experience in handling farm equipments used for all these purposes.
You can get some help from the operator example resumes on the internet. Reading one or two samples of resumes will guide you in laying out your resume. Here is a sample of agriculture farm equipment operator resume you can refer to.
Agriculture Farm Equipment Operator Resume Sample
Harold J. Boudreau
4781 Byrd Lane
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: (505) XXX-7414
To work as agriculture equipment operator using my experience in handling, repairing and maintaining agriculture tools and machinery.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experience in using all sorts of agriculture equipment’s
- Hard worker and physically strong
- Reliable and efficient operator
- Safety approach while working
- Ability to handle minor mechanical problems
- Knowledge about the farming processes
- Competent and hold license for operating large farm equipment’s
Agriculture Equipment Operator
ABC Agriculture Farm, Albuquerque, NM
2007 – Present
- Cultivate, harvest crops, till soil to plant using farm equipment
- Operate and take care of tractor and irrigation equipment
- Operate seed drills and manure spreaders machines
- Ride planting machines or walk beside while inserting plants in the container
- Overhaul and do minor maintenance work on farm machinery
- Update supervisor about machines’ malfunctions and suggest repair or replacement of machinery
- Supervise and guide weeding, planting and harvesting activities of work crews
- Direct the flow of crops on the conveyors and dispose decayed products
- Maintain and use portable pipes or ditch systems to irrigate soil
- Use hand sprayers for spraying fertilizer or pesticides solutions for protecting crops and plants from fungus and insects
- Weight, record and label crop-filled containers
- Drive truck for transporting agriculture products, farm workers and bringing in supplies
- Operate forklifts and transfer augers for loading and unloading crops and materials
High School Diploma
Community High School, Albuquerque, NM
On-Job Training and Licensing
Tasty Apple Farms, Albuquerque, NM
This agriculture farm equipment operator resume covers most of the duties needed to perform by an operator. If you have this kind of experience, you can also apply to any agriculture farm equipment company.